Thursday 4 November 2010

Back to a Bike

After speaking to Alex, i raised the point that i hadnt fully decided whether to make a strafe bike or strafe car. After telling him that i am incorporating Apple into my car/bike he raised quite an important issue.

If apple made a car, it would be the most functional sleek car ever. basically a white rectangle with curved edges. This has been somthing ive been silently thinking of for a few days now.

He recommended that I think again about making a bike as this will be a more dynamic shape, with a more interesting final product. And since we are being marked on our models, I dont really want to get marked down because i designed ALL of the details out of my car! So I am going back to the idea of a bike, however I still think i can incorporate much of the work ive done so far with the car.

Over the last couple days i have been blocking out a simple design and here is as far as the car idea will be taken:

Also just for the record, this model is around 1000 Polys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers