Wednesday 3 November 2010

Structure

Today i set some time aside to get a first visual done. This visual is by no means what my end product will be based on, I'm just of the opinion that the best was to start designing somthing is to do -anything-. With this basic idea put down, i can now analyse it for whats wrong with it and also the parts i would like to take through to the next stage of this project. Just out of interest, the poly count for this model is around 360 faces. As a side note, i'd like to analyse the models i make for this project for their poly count, to help me get a good idea of the graph curve for detail x resolution. Heres a quick drawing, which i then modeled from as refference.







this is actually an idea i had for how the spherical wheels could oporate. I got the idea from an old wheel mouse. I will include an exclusive post for this though
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers