Saturday 30 October 2010

One in particular?

Yes. It is the EXACT one that you showed us Alex. The intel chopper.

I immediately loved this idea. I have had similar ideas about if apple made a car! It would be the easyest most useable car in existance. but back to the chopper. What i like about this bike is that it has been made for a company, so it combines elements of any other bike, with the ethos, branding, and assets of the company involved.

Observing this Chopper has really made me think about involving an existing company into my vehicle. Maybe the Apple Car i mentioned, or perhaps the Samsung Strafe? We shall see.

Here are some of pictures of the intel bike. Sorry again Alex for showing you exactly what you showed us. Don't worry, i will move on and have my own ideas!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers