Saturday 30 October 2010

Unique Choppers

Hey dont worry Alex, I'm not gonna feed you your own research and ideas back to you, however for my own purposes, i want to look into how the 'chopper' can come in all shapes and sizes. Seeing some of the images I'm about to post has basically proved to me that a 'general shape' of a motorbike is not really a limitiation in my design. However since these are real vehicles, so they have to fore fill certain requirements to stand up and drive. so I have evaluated the common factors:
Common Factors.
-2 wheels (obviously)
-a place to keep the engine,  which is usually central and under the seat
-a movable steering wheel for direction
-huge wheels to help distribute the heavy weights into the road
-A CONCEPT

This last common factor stands out on every bike i've seen. each bike HAS A CONCEPT. its has BEEN DESIGNED. Its not just a case of CHOP this out here WACK that on there. each bike has had a huge amount of thought about it. Which leads me neatly to my next post. but first here are some of the bikes I have taken a shine to:














No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers